Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Bar Soap, Lavender, 8 Ounce Bar

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Bar Soap, Lavender, 8 Ounce BarThis is another wonderful product from Mrs. Meyers -a company that makes natural products that function every bit as well (no-better) than the stuff you find in the supermarket, and without the animal testing.

If you love the scent of Lavender, you'll find this soap to be one of your all-time favorites. You'll emerge from the shower not only clean -but environmentally guilt-free!

Love it!

I love good soap. (Really good). I've found most Castile soap to be affective and nice. My favorite so far. This Lavender is nice but doesn't suds up on my scrubbie as much as I like and I wish the Lavender aroma would cling alittle better. Yet all said< it is a good soap. It does it's job well and rinses clean.Thanx

Buy Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Bar Soap, Lavender, 8 Ounce Bar Now

It leaves a film that causes me to return to the shower later. I stopped using it to see if it was something else, but it was not.

Read Best Reviews of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Bar Soap, Lavender, 8 Ounce Bar Here

Mrs. Meyers soap and cleaning products are perfect for a natural soap on the largest organ in your body, your skin. It does allow the skin to breath and it is wonderful for our household.

Want Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Bar Soap, Lavender, 8 Ounce Bar Discount?

Large bars for a good price. The lavender scent is soothing and not too overbearing. The soap is very moisturizing and lasts a long time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment