Zote, Pink Soap Laundry, 14.11-Ounce (25 Pack)

Zote, Pink Soap Laundry, 14.11-OunceI have just begun to get into the DIY (do it yourself)home projects to save money. One project being to create your own laundry soap. There are diffent ways to make laundry soap both dry and liquid. I found one easy recipe that called for Zote laundry soap. I live on the east coast up north so trying to find this bar soap locally is pretty much impossible. We only seem to have Fels-Naptha. When I found it here on Amazon I was so excited. I must say that this has been great. I purchased the soap and it arrived very quickly. I have already made my fisrt batch of dry laundry soap and love it. It has a light citrus scent and I haven't had any problems using it. I'll be keeping my eye out for more bargins on this laundry bar soap. If your looking to make your own laundry soap this is a good one to try.

I just purchased zote and gave it a test run in homemade powdered laundry soap. It works best when items are soaked in zote water overnight, And I love how it cleans towels. I wouldn't use for dark clothing, have noticed some colorfast. I had some fresh stains that came right out with zote but the old stains did not. It is worth the money based on performance vs high end brand stain removers. Works great to remove grease on jeans.

Buy Zote, Pink Soap Laundry, 14.11-Ounce (25 Pack) Now

I love this soap! I use it as a prewash and in my homemade laundry detergent which I have converted many family members to using. Only wish there was a citronella free version for those who are allergic to citronella.

Read Best Reviews of Zote, Pink Soap Laundry, 14.11-Ounce (25 Pack) Here

I love the "Zote" Soap ! It makes great laundry detergent & smells wonderful . We do not have "Zote" in our town.

Want Zote, Pink Soap Laundry, 14.11-Ounce (25 Pack) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment