Natural Mineral Soap - Thailand Handmade Soap Pueraria Mirifica Bar Soap

Natural Mineral Soap - Thailand Handmade Soap Pueraria Mirifica Bar Soap
  • Natural Mineral Soap
  • Coconut Oil
  • Plam Oil
  • Bran Oil
  • Pueraria mirifica Bar Soap

I havent really used it for what i brought it for, but it has tightened the skin on my face and it doesnt leave me dry...........................

Buy Natural Mineral Soap - Thailand Handmade Soap Pueraria Mirifica Bar Soap Now

I like this soap better than a last pueraria soap I bought. This one had a lighter fragance that didn't irritate or dry my skin like the other one. Keep the fragance as light or non-scented as possible, don't change this part as I have sensitive skin. The only thing is the ingredients are not listed in English. I like to know what ingredients are in the soap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment