Zents Soap 5.7 oz.

Zents Soap 5.7 oz.I am a beauty product junkie. I wanted to start using just good old bar soap as it is better for the environment, takes up less space in the shower, etc., but I figured that no bar soap would be as creamy and lather as well as liquid body wash.

Boy was I wrong-I have been using Zents Water Soap and it is the creamiest, best soap and lather I have EVER had-and I've used luxury body wash, products from bath and body, etc., and store brands. This stuff is wonderful. I am mad I didn't use it sooner-it was a gift from a friend (because who would buy themsevles $10 soap??) and has been sitting in my linen closet for the past year. So, I finally started using it. The fragrance is wonderful-not too overwhelming, could be good for a guy or a girl but is probaby on the guy side. Plus, since it is a bar soap (and a big bar at that), I know it will last for a LONG time.

I am sold!

0 comments:

Post a Comment