Castile soap towelette, ph balanced w/2% coconut oil soap, 100 per box

Castile soap towelette, ph balanced w/2% coconut oil soap, 100 per box
  • CASTILE SOAP TOWELETTE
  • PDI#D41900

Used product in the past, first time getting through Amazon.I used them on outings at the restaurants,traveling whenever you need to clean you hands or personal areas.It does a good job and is not drying.

Buy Castile soap towelette, ph balanced w/2% coconut oil soap, 100 per box Now

This is an excellent, individually wrapped gentle soap product that I use for personal hygiene when regular soap and water is not available. I use it in conjunction with the Sterile Saline Wipes. Got the idea from a doctors office when I had to leave a urine specimen. I figured if they can use it for personal hygiene, why not me.

Read Best Reviews of Castile soap towelette, ph balanced w/2% coconut oil soap, 100 per box Here

These are a great product. Effective and great for travel and camping. I keep these in the first aid kit. Would purchase again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment