Oatmeal Bar Soap 3.25 oz ( Multi-Pack)

Grandpa's Old Fashioned Oatmeal Soap - 3.25 Oz, 6 packI love this bar soap. It is gentle, non-drying and smells good. It cleans and rinses off well. It doesn't melt away, or cause buildup in the shower like some soaps.

This not only has the most pleasant scent I have smelled in a long time but it exfoliates wonderfully and leaves your skin smooth and shiny. I have given this soap to many for a gift and they all love it as much as I do. If I could give it more than five stars I would.

Buy Oatmeal Bar Soap 3.25 oz ( Multi-Pack) Now

I read the reviews here and decided to give this a try for my husband. He has sensitive skin that occasionally breaks out. I first got this for him 2 years ago and now he exclusively uses this soap only. He goes thru ~ bar/month.

Read Best Reviews of Oatmeal Bar Soap 3.25 oz ( Multi-Pack) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment