Sylvia's Hair Products Dr. Woods Peppermint Soap, 16-Ounce (Pack of 12)

Dr. Woods Pure Peppermint Castile Soap, 16-OunceI purchased this soap as a less expensive alternative to Dr. Bronner's castile soap, which I recently fell in love with. This one is just as great! So far, I used it as a shampoo, body wash, counter and floor cleaner, and as a laundry detergent. I even cleaned my computer screen with it. The smell is refreshing. It rinses clean and leaves my skin soft. It also seems to be a bit thicker than the Dr. Bronner's formula. I think I will stick with this brand.

Here are the ingredients: Water, saponified coconut, hemp & olive oils with retained glycerin, vitamin e oil (tocopheryl acetate), peppermint oil, sea salt, citric acid and rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis) extract.

Save 17% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment