River Soap Co. Pacthouli Soap Triple Milled All Vegetable scented with pure essential oils

River Soap Co. Pacthouli Soap Triple Milled All Vegetable scented with pure essential oilsdry flaky skin no more! been using this for years. river soap rocks, so you really can't go wrong with any product from them, but this is my favorite. so lush!

Love this soap! It smells heavenly and doesn't leave a residue like a lot of bar soaps. Even recommended it to a friend who never uses bar soap.

Buy River Soap Co. Pacthouli Soap Triple Milled All Vegetable scented with pure essential oils Now

Might be chea[er to order direct from River Soap Companys website. They usually did not charge Amazon California customers sales tax, now they do. It's totally worth every penny, not perfumed like the "Bath and Bodyworks" stuff in the mall. I like the woodland better, this is my second favorite. They do combine shipping if you want to order a couple of different scents.

Read Best Reviews of River Soap Co. Pacthouli Soap Triple Milled All Vegetable scented with pure essential oils Here

I have very sensitive skin and I am allergic to fragrances. This soap is very mild on the skin, is not drying and although it has fragrance it does not bother my allergies at all.

Want River Soap Co. Pacthouli Soap Triple Milled All Vegetable scented with pure essential oils Discount?

I have trouble with most soaps. I have to change soaps about every month because of reactions. This soap doesn't dry out my skin and I have had no reactions. Very pleased.

0 comments:

Post a Comment