Dial Nutriskin With Fruit Oil, Glycerin Soap Bar, Grapeseed Oil and Lemongrass, 4-Ounce Bars, 8 Cou

Dial Nutriskin With Fruit Oil, Glycerin Soap Bar, Grapeseed Oil and Lemongrass, 4-Ounce Bars, 8 CountWe love Dial Nutriskin With Fruit Oil, Grapeseed Oil and Lemon grass. This soap leaves soft skin and smell wonderful. First time we used this soap at my son's house in Canada. We came back to home to find this soap, but we could not fine this soap in Indianapolis, Indiana. I'm so happy to find this soap at Amazon!!!!!!!!

Pleasant scent, not as drying as I have found most Dial soaps to be. Clean and fresh. Will buy again!

Buy Dial Nutriskin With Fruit Oil, Glycerin Soap Bar, Grapeseed Oil and Lemongrass, 4-Ounce Bars, 8 Cou Now

I am still trying to figure out why this soap is cheap or maybe it is just one of those Amazon sales or something but the soap smells great and I love the glycerin looking green color. Makes the can smell really nice but not too sissy or flowery Hope the low price doesn't mean they are going to stop making this or anything I like it a lot

Read Best Reviews of Dial Nutriskin With Fruit Oil, Glycerin Soap Bar, Grapeseed Oil and Lemongrass, 4-Ounce Bars, 8 Cou Here

I purchased this product because I wanted a glycerin soap to moisturize my skin. But the soap dries my skin out. I like the fagrance but I will not be reordering this product.

Want Dial Nutriskin With Fruit Oil, Glycerin Soap Bar, Grapeseed Oil and Lemongrass, 4-Ounce Bars, 8 Cou Discount?

I tried this type of Dial and much prefer it to Irish Spring or other Dial "creamy" soaps since it seems to rinse off my skin better than the others. It smells nice, not too strong, and has a semi-translucent appearance. It is a shade of green. Recommend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment