Imperial Leather Soap. Case of 12

Imperial Leather Soap. Case of 12I love this soap, I bought some in the UK to bring back with me. The smell is gorgeous, fresh and lathers well. You feel like you're pampering yourself with the finest luxury. It isn't a girly feminine smell, I cannot even describe it, men would love it too, but it isn't like a man product that women wouldn't like.

If you tried this, you would be hooked on it forever. I'm glad I found it on Amazon, now I don't have to buy it while I'm overseas.

Measurements of soap are 3 1/2" x 2 1/4" x 1 1/4".

This soap was in our self catering apartment in Scotland when we checked in ... and we have used it ever since. Went to the Co-Op on the way to Edinburgh airport as we left and bought several bars. We now order it through Amazon. Great fragrance and texture. A reminder of a great golf trip!

Buy Imperial Leather Soap. Case of 12 Now

I was very happy to find this product was still available in the US. I had been able to purcase Imperial Leather bath soap in Canada for many years.

About 5 years ago it was no longer avilable in Canada. It was not being imported by the distributor.

I am very happy to have found a source through Amazon

Thanks Amazon

Read Best Reviews of Imperial Leather Soap. Case of 12 Here

My wife is British living in America. She used Cussons Imperial Leather her entire life and won't use any other soap on her soft creamy British complexion. This is a true bar of soap unlike the concoctions sold in America. It doesn't contain anti-bacterial skin drying ingredients which can't be understood without a chemistry degree. This is traditional soap. Each bar, about the same size as an American bar, lasts many times longer. I'm now hooked on it. Highly recommended.

Want Imperial Leather Soap. Case of 12 Discount?

I discovered this soap in England years ago and have always brought home a supply for years -it is nice to find a place in the USA where I can buy it -it is easier and cheaper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment