Moist Soap, Lavender Shea , 9 oz ( Multi-Pack)

Kiss My Face Liquid Moisture Soap, Lavender Shea, 9 OunceI have been using Kiss my face for my face for the last 20 years....I love it, it doesn't hurt my eyes and is light and not too drying...it's perfect....and when I found the lavender scent it's great...i've always used almond which I love but I like lavender even more

This was a Mother's Day gift for mom. She used to be a big fan of the smell-good hand soaps from Bath & Body Works, but then realized she was having a severe allergic reaction to them. I have since discovered I am allergic to any product containing SLS (sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate). I originally researched these products for myself, but am still in the process of using up the products I have. However, I decided to purchase these for my mom to try, since it seems she may be allergic to SLS products too, and Kiss My Face is free of sulfates! I wasn't sure if she was a fan of lavender, but she said she really likes it. She likes the way it makes her skin feel and she said that she does like the smell. I bought the creamy face wash for her too, and she really likes it. She's been researching the Kiss My Face line too, and has found other things she wants to try. That's always a really good sign! She gives it positive reviews. Once I try these for myself, I'll update, too!

Buy Moist Soap, Lavender Shea , 9 oz ( Multi-Pack) Now

I love Kiss My Face products! The price is great for 2 of them. I have sensitive skin & these products work amazing!! They do not irritate & they keep my face looking fresh. I will be happy to come back & buy more! Update: I still love these products, but I did notice that they sent me the wrong product. They sent me the hand soap, instead of the one I ordered. The bottles are different. I still will use it, but I just wanted people to pay attention to the bottles they get.

Read Best Reviews of Moist Soap, Lavender Shea , 9 oz ( Multi-Pack) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment