River Soap Co. Sandalwood Soap Triple Milled All Vegetable 4.5 oz.

River Soap Co. Sandalwood Soap Triple Milled All Vegetable 4.5 oz.Great soap. I've loved every soap I've purchased from this company. Unlike some other scented soaps, these soaps have scents that last throughout the full bar. Lathers beautifully, and last quite a while.

I have trouble with most soaps. I have to change soaps about every month because of reactions. This soap doesn't dry out my skin and I have had no reactions. Very pleased. Glad that the fragrance is light. Will be purchasing more of this product.

Buy River Soap Co. Sandalwood Soap Triple Milled All Vegetable 4.5 oz. Now

I recently ordered this soap because I wanted a vegan/cruelty free soap. It smells great, just a hint of citrus, and the almond oil is very moisturizing. It seems to be long lasting too. I like it so much I'm buying a second bar to carry with me to the gym.

Read Best Reviews of River Soap Co. Sandalwood Soap Triple Milled All Vegetable 4.5 oz. Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment