Burt's Bees Burt's Bees Body Bar, Cranberry & Pomegranate 5 oz (Quantity of 6)

Burt's Bees Burt's Bees Body Bar, Cranberry & Pomegranate 5 ozThis is a mildly-abrasive bar with bits of grit in it. The best feature is the fragrance! After I tried the soap. I also purchased a lotion with the cranberry & pomegranate scent. I wish Burt's Bees would make more products with this fragrance. The soap lathers and lasts well, and the scent doesn't fade with use.

I love all of the Burt's Bees products but this soap is just great! It smells great and I love that it has a grit to it. I believe the soap uses pomegranate seeds to exfoliate. If you want a soap that is not drying yet exfoliates, this is the soap for you! Will definitely purchase this again!

Buy Burt's Bees Burt's Bees Body Bar, Cranberry & Pomegranate 5 oz (Quantity of 6) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment