Glycerine Bar Soap - Vitamin E, 4 oz ( Multi-Pack)

Glycerine Bar Soap - Vitamin E, 4 ozI suffer from two kinds of acneblackheads and cystic acne. They are very hard to treat. After a week, of washing my face with this soap, I noticed that my face started to clear up. I haven't noticed a change in dark spots yet, but I am sure this soap will get rid of my dark spots eventually. Vitamin E is good for evening skin tone, removing stretch marks, and lessening the appearance of scars. I highly recommend this soap, for the entire body, especially a person's face. It also gives my face a youthful appearance, and it seems really good for all skin types and colors. I have found no other acne product to work, not even Proactive or Nuskin Acne Treatment, just this plain Vitamin EGlycerine Bar Soap cleared up my acne. I hope it works for you!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment