Dr. Bronner'S - Body Soap, 24 Oz

Body Soap Organic-Shikakai Lemongrass Lime 24 OuncesAt our house, we say that this soap smells like Dr. Pepper. It is gentle, cleans well, and doesn't create problems for my sensitive skin and sinuses. What a great product!

This soap is absolutely amazing. I was already a fan of Dr. Bronner's castile/oil soaps, but this formula is incredible: it cleans absolutely any dirt sweat, bicycle grease, etc. yet somehow does it without drying your skin! I can use it to get grime off my hands then also use it to wash my face without drying it out. I use it in the shower, etc. I don't think I'll ever buy any other soap or body wash again.

Buy Dr. Bronner'S - Body Soap, 24 Oz Now

Pretty much all the "drugstore brands" like Dial and Oil of Olay put way too much artificial scents into their products and the smell is ridiculously over-powering; even though I'm skeptical about the whole "organic" movement and think a lot of products that label themselves as organic are doing it as a marketing ploy, I have to say that I'm very glad for the body care products that don't use artificial scents, because they are the only ones that don't make me feel ill when I smell them. This soap has a lightly sugary scent that reminds me of my favorite kind of sponge cake, I absolutely love it. It is unscented in the sense that there are no additional ingredients, natural or otherwise, added for the purpose of adding a particular smell, but it does have its own distinctive smell. The scent is not very strong, and there are no artificial ingredients, so I would imagine it's still suitable for hypoallergenic purposes.

It is a very thorough soap, which does carry with it the caveat that it will strip a lot of oils from your skin. I would not recommend this soap for people with dry skin. But if you are looking for something that will leave your skin squeaky clean with no residue, then this is the product for you. To be honest, the soaps from Dr. Bronner's main line clean equally well and the Shikakai does not seem to be more moisturizing for my skin, but I do love the way this soap smells, while most of the soaps in the main line smell very "soapy." The texture is much the same as the rest of Dr. Bronner's products, which is to say, fairly runny, not the typical viscous, milky texture of most liquid soaps or bodywash. I like how it doesn't have artificial foaming chemicals (SLS) but gives a really luxurious and satisfying foam, very quickly and with little effort. Also I love that it's a clean-rinsing soap (I can't stand to use stuff like Dial and Softsoap anymore, they feel like they barely break up any of the grime and leave a foul-smelling residue on my hands). The larger dispenser seems more intended for use in the shower/bath, as the amount dispensed by one full pump is more suitable for washing an entire limb, and not just your hands; but if you only press it half way you can pump out less at a time.

Bottom line: This soap may not be great for everybody, but I really enjoy using it and I think it's very worth trying. Also the smell of it is like eating a sponge cake without any of the calories :) I wouldn't say it's the best purely botanical soap that I've tried so far, but it's definitely among the most effective at cleansing, and the smell is my favorite so far, tied with the orange blossom soap from Trader Joe's.

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Bronner'S - Body Soap, 24 Oz Here

This product has somehow removed hot spots and itchy ness of my scalp. I can feel it working into my scalp and seems to soothe scalp.

Want Dr. Bronner'S - Body Soap, 24 Oz Discount?

THIS LAVENDER ORGANIC BODY SOAP WAS A GOOD CHOICE FOR THE SUMMER. IT LEFT MY BODY SQUEEKY CLEAN AND FRESH. ALTHOUGH IT DID NOT HAVE A LASTING FRAGRANCE AFTER I SHOWERED I LIKE THE FACT THAT I FELT CLEAN FOR HOURS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment