Grandpa's Brands Company Pine Tar Soap

Soap Pine Tar 3.25 OuncesSomeone once asked me if I had ever tried Axe body-wash. I put down the five pound turkey leg I had been gnawing on, looked them dead in the eye and said, "Once. Then I put it in a canoe that I hollowed out of a giant redwood with my fingernails and sent it down the river... which is a better service than it deserved." I am a man, and I don't want any liquid soap that leaves you with some nondescript "sexy" smell. When I wash myself in anything that is not the blood of my enemies, I use pine tar soap. I want an emollient that will cut through all of the dirt, sweat, blood, pitch, grease, or more blood that I might find myself covered in at any moment, and I want it to leave me smelling like a camp fire. This is not a dual action body scrub and moisturizer that pairs well with your passion fruit shampoo. This is a man's soap that smells the way my beard, boots, and red flannel shirt look... magnificent.

I suffer from psoriasis and have had a patch on my elbow for nearly seven years that was suppressed using prescription gels, but would never completely go away. I used this soap for about a month and the spot on my elbow cleared up completely! I tried using it on my scalp, even though it isn't shampoo, but didn't find it to be any more effective than tar shampoos or other shampoos made for psoriasis. I am excited to have found this soap, and I will be returning to GNC to purchase quite a few more.

Buy Grandpa's Brands Company Pine Tar Soap Now

I have been using Grandpa's Wonder Pine Tar Soap for a couple of years now. I love the pine tar scent while I'm showering but it goes away shortly after leaving the shower.

I have dry skin and the soap gives me as much or more moisturizing as most soaps that tout their moisturizing abilities.

But unlike some moisturizing soaps, Granpa's doesn't leave me feeling like there's a layer moisturing cream on my skin. It just leaves me feeling really clean.

Really good stuff. I order it by the dozen bars.

Read Best Reviews of Grandpa's Brands Company Pine Tar Soap Here

my daughter gets boils, runs in the family, instead of painfully extracting them,i clean it with the tar soap when i first notice it. also works with infected glands and dry scalp or itchy skin. wont notice much of a difference the first day, but stick with it and you will be pleasantly surprised.

Want Grandpa's Brands Company Pine Tar Soap Discount?

You won't find any weeds under a pine tree. Likewise, you won't have pesky bacteria on your skin after you shower. The pine scent is a matter of taste, but it is gone in about 30 seconds after you're dry. I love this stuff---makes me feel really clean.

0 comments:

Post a Comment