Lemongrass Foam Soap- made with organic ingredients- 8.5 oz

Lemongrass Foam Soap- made with organic ingredients- 8.5 ozIt has a fresh, clean smell and can also be used as a vegetable and fruit wash, which is why I use it in my kitchen. I wouldn't choose it for bathrooms because I have other scent preferences for use in those rooms. It's great that just a little goes a long way. The pump action is very good and easy to use. Quality is excellent and not only would I recommend it to others, I bought one for my daughter-in-law who was very pleased.

The pump on this works well and easily and produces frothy soap. There are a few great thing about foam soap. One, you don't use as much and there is less waste. Two, it rinses off so much more easily than putting globs of soap on your hands. Three, it dispenses just the right amount and gets a start on the later. This is a good soap quality, too, organic ingredients and the lemongrass is fresh and clean. Lemongrass fragrance is a natural mosquito repellant.

Buy Lemongrass Foam Soap- made with organic ingredients- 8.5 oz Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment