Ivory Original 10-Count: Bath Size Bars (4 Oz), 40 Ounce

Ivory Original 10-Count: Bath Size Bars, 40 OunceWhen you have a social agenda such as I do you need to be clean and not smell like you just crawed through a sewer pipe like on the episode of Family Guy that spoofed the Shawshank Redemption. I shower regularly with this soap and use a little cologne and everythign is coming up roses. And remember gentlemen a little colongne goes a long way. Just saying.

The bars wear down quickly, but I love this soap. The version with aloe makes me beak out, but this one does not.

Buy Ivory Original 10-Count: Bath Size Bars (4 Oz), 40 Ounce Now

After a little research, I found that this "pure" soap is not as good & pure as I thought. it contains potentially hazardous fragrance and TETRASODIUM EDTA.

If you are looking for something "pure", I think these are better choices (though more expensive):

* Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil Bar Soap, 8-Ounce Bars (Pack of 8)

* Kirk's Castile: Coco Castile Bar Soap, Fragrance Free 4 oz (5 pack)

Also, pay attention to the soap size... the Ivory is down to 4 oz per bar. The Kiss My Face soap recommended above are 8 ounce bars (not 4).

Read Best Reviews of Ivory Original 10-Count: Bath Size Bars (4 Oz), 40 Ounce Here

Sometime during my adulthood, I slowly started having "contact allergies" with various soaps. Bath soaps, laundry soaps... I don't even use fabric softener anymore.

Previously, I was using Cetaphil bar soap (for about 5 years), which worked well for me, but I thought I would try Ivory soap for a while and ease my budget a bit. It had been years since I used Ivory soap, but I don't recall not liking it... I think I just moved on to more perfumed soaps... until the allergies started.

I made the switch about 6 months ago, and so far, I am very pleased with Ivory soap. I have had no allergy-like symptoms. It is a bit more "drying" to my skin, but I tend to have more "oily" skin, so that hasn't been a problem so far. I used it during the Winter and Spring... and now Summer is arriving, so I believe I will stay with Ivory for a while. It's a good, basic soap and suits my needs well.

Want Ivory Original 10-Count: Bath Size Bars (4 Oz), 40 Ounce Discount?

I buy this product regularly and use this as a face and body bar. Awesome and inexpensive facial cleanser! I used to breakout from time to time but since I started using this on my face (1x in the morning during shower and 1x at night before going to bed) I haven't had a problem. Cleared up my complexion nicely. Leaves me squeaky clean and great value for my money.

Save 2% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment