Perlier by Perlier, 8.4 oz Dark Chocolate Liquid Soap 8009740821236

Perlier by Perlier, 8.4 oz Dark Chocolate Liquid Soap 8009740821236Other than the price, this a lovely hand shop for any chocoholic is great. Not tons of lather but it does get yoru hands clean

I ordered this product from the picture shown and what I got was a lighter colored bottle ( I bought it based on the bottle color) and I was contacted by the seller and they provided a full refund, sans sending the product back. I thought that was amazing customer service. I haven't used the product yet, but the soap is DEF thick and I can't wait to use it. Thanks Perlier for being so quick about fixing the situation.

Buy Perlier by Perlier, 8.4 oz Dark Chocolate Liquid Soap 8009740821236 Now

Anything Perlier is guaranteed to be of the utmost quality but this! Oh my... It leaves your skin feeling soft and fragrant. The fragrance literally clings to your skin. My guy is a chocolate lover and he can't get enough of me when I use this product. I would absolutely recommend this!

Read Best Reviews of Perlier by Perlier, 8.4 oz Dark Chocolate Liquid Soap 8009740821236 Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment