Non Soap Skin Cleanser - 16 oz - Liquid

Non Soap Skin Cleanser - 16 oz - LiquidThe problem with so many non-soap products is they don't clean skin well enough and they're not clean rinsing. Meaning whatever they're made of however gentle is clogging and does not rinse off the skin thoroughly, which in itself is irritating to skin. On top of it I have found many natural-type non-soap products very bad for the shower drain with their tendency to gunk and build up. For my easily irritated combination-oily skin I need cleanser to both clean and rinse really well AND not irritate my skin. (And not give my shower a slow drain!) This Nutribiotic product performs in that way better than any cleanser I've found since I started searching for the perfect cleanser in my teens 25 years ago. I wish more brick and mortar stores carried it but the shipping for the gallon size wasn't bad on the website I found.

This is a gentle liquid soap (although the company calls it a "skin cleanser") that you can use for your hands and body. I used up two bottles in a about two months as a hand soap, only using it occasionally on my face. The pump is great, very practical. The scent is light. This soap contains a small amount of grapefruit seed extract, which is supposed to kill germs naturally. This bottle is larger than your average bottle of bathroom hand soap. This cleanser foams up quite nicely. It doesn't dry my skin out or leave any strong lasting fragrances on my skin. I will be buying this again.

Buy Non Soap Skin Cleanser - 16 oz - Liquid Now

I have had sores on my skin for years and nothing that the doctor has given me has worked. This product made a difference the first time I used it and my skin is clearing. I use it with an oatmeal moisturizer.

I got some for my daughter in law and it is clearing her acne we both love it.

This is the hypoallergenic type with aloe and GSE.

Read Best Reviews of Non Soap Skin Cleanser - 16 oz - Liquid Here

I like this brand of non soap, but noticed an alcohol smell & there isn't alcohol listed in the ingredients. It's a little more drying than I'd like, but prefer the non soap product over others.

Want Non Soap Skin Cleanser - 16 oz - Liquid Discount?

I've been re-ordering this product for several years, having very sensitive skin but still wanting a cleanser that will lather and make me feel clean afterward. It's not oily, doesn't leave a residue, and has a barely there scent. Can't recommend it enough.

Save 18% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment