Dr. Bronners Bar Peppermint 5 oz. Soap (Case of 6)

Dr. Bronners Bar Peppermint 5 oz. SoapThis is my favorite soap when it's hot outside. It has a cool feeling due to the peppermint and I just feel so clean after. If you have dry or sensitive skin, beware, as this might iritate and/or dry out your skin. I have found when I use this during the colder months, my skin gets itchy, which is relieved when I use my lotion. A minor issue is the quantity of soap you get for the price. It lasts a decent amount of time IF you keep the soap in a dish.

My family in South Africa requested this product and when it arrived, on time, quickly and efficiently too, everyone was delighted with the crisp, clean and fresh soap. I'm a fan of Dr. Bronners liquid peppermint soap and after my family's glowing reports I think I am going to get my own case of 6.

Buy Dr. Bronners Bar Peppermint 5 oz. Soap (Case of 6) Now

the soap is good , just what I needed for my skin . thank you DR.BRONNERS .

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Bronners Bar Peppermint 5 oz. Soap (Case of 6) Here

there's nothing like taking a shower with the refreshing smell of peppermint. the soap might not last the longest, but in my opinion it's worth buying an extra bar (using 2 of these per 1 dove) for the smell and tingle that peppermint provides. Maybe the doctor can work on a longer lasting soap next.

Want Dr. Bronners Bar Peppermint 5 oz. Soap (Case of 6) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment