South Of France Soaps Soap Bar Milld Gardenia

French Milled Soap Gardenia 8 OuncesJust so we're not comparing apples and oranges, this is a true soap... not a 'cleansing bar'. It is one of the few bar soaps that has not been depleted of it's natural glycerin with the addition of sodium chloride. I've been a soapmaker. I buy South of France because it compares to my own homemade castile.

It is a nice soap -large, and hard milled, but the smell is way too strong. Not sure their fragrance is natural. I will finish using this, but will not buy again.

Buy South Of France Soaps Soap Bar Milld Gardenia Now

I bought 3 bars of this soap. The 2 that werent used will be given away as stocking stuffers.

At the outset, when you open the package of this soap, it is a beautiful white bar and has a lovely soft gardenia scent,

however it seems once you use it and leave the shower, there really is no residual scent that is left on the body.

I took into consideration that my nose was just de-sensitized, so I asked 3 other family members if they could smell the scent on my body. The answers were: "not really", no", and "mmmm,I dont know".

I've used the soap 3 times, and it also seems to be a little drying. One last comment is that it gets really soft once wet, easily indented if you have it rest on a soap grate of any kind.

I'm going to be looking for another perfumed Gardenia soap. Now I know why Estee Lauder charges $79 for theirs. It has better reviews and meets the expectations of leaving the beautiful Gardenia scent behind that one wants in the 1st place... I will probably splurge and get it soon.

Read Best Reviews of South Of France Soaps Soap Bar Milld Gardenia Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment