L'Occitane Shea Butter Extra Gentle Soap - Milk (8.8 oz)

L'Occitane Shea Butter Extra Gentle Soap - MilkOk, let me start my review by saying I try all kinds of beauty stuff--some people have fetishes for shoes, clothes, makeup, collectibles, my fetish is beauty products. Luckily I don't have sensitive skin so aside from all the great oils and lotions I've tried, lately it's been soaps. I've tried the goats milk soap, brazilian oil soap, shea butter soap. . .and all in all they were pretty good. A long time ago I was my sisters for the weekend, and I used the L'Occitane milk soap. I NEVER forgot how great that soap was. Then I spotted it on Amazon and my hair stood on end! So, I immediately ordered the milk/shea butter soap. I never thought I would rave the way I'm about to, but this soap is just heavenly. It lathers like no other, it smells like no other, rinses like no other, and the topper was I felt like a baby's bottom when I stepped out of the shower. This soap is so great that the brutal truth is L'Occitane will get lots of my money. I think I just found the soap for me. What a wonderful way to start the day. . . PLEASE order this soap, you'll love it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment