Lever 2000 Moisturizing Bar, Perfectly Fresh Original, 4-ounce Bars in 16-count Package

Lever 2000 Moisturizing Bar, Perfectly Fresh Original, 4-ounce Bars in 16-count PackageOnce I'd been using this for awhile, I couldn't help but notice the skin on my hands was softer, and patches of dry or rough skin on my knuckles were gone, even when I hadn't used lotion on them. I like that, and I also like the nice size of the bar, and that I can get it at in quantity at a decent price. I have not tried the new Lever 2000, nor am I intending to. I'm very pleased with the original, and appreciate that the company still offers it.

The package I just got says "Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh, Original". My family likes it as much as Dove. Buying in bulk saves.

Buy Lever 2000 Moisturizing Bar, Perfectly Fresh Original, 4-ounce Bars in 16-count Package Now

The item I received was LEVER 2000 "PERFECTLY FRESH." This is very different from the web page description of LEVER 2000 ORIGINAL.

LEVER 2000 ORIGINAL is a great product with a mild scent that I have used for years. Apparently it is getting hard to find. I guess it's discontinued.

!! BEWARE !! if you are looking for LEVER 2000 ORIGINAL you will receive LEVER 2000 PERFECTLY FRESH which has a heavier, perfumey scent.

If anyone knows where to get LEVER 2000 ORIGINAL please let the rest of us know!

Read Best Reviews of Lever 2000 Moisturizing Bar, Perfectly Fresh Original, 4-ounce Bars in 16-count Package Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment