Dr. Bronner'S Organic Bar Soaps Pure Castile

Dr. Bronner - Organic Tea Tree Castile Soap Bar, 5 oz bar soapI am a soldier serving in Iraq, where as you may know, it gets pretty hot here. After a full day out in the desert sun in all of my gear, I find myself dreaming of the moment when I can get in the shower and cool off with Dr. Bronner's soap. It works great. Lathers great, and leaves me feeling cleaner than chemical soaps, not to mention the fact that it feels very cool and tingly. Although I am military, which may go against what Dr. Bronner's philosophy suggests, I am a country boy who loves the outdoors, and the conservation and protection of our environment. I will always choose products made in America so as to support the businesses of my fellow Americans, and will always choose organic items over those items which use ingredients that I can't pronounce, or in which animals are senselessly wasted.

I suggest you use this product for all the right reasons.

I love the scent of almond, and this soap has a wonderful, lightly sweet almond scent. The ingredients are all natural, no man-made chemicals, no animal testing, and organic too! I love the way my skin feels after wahing with this soap, squeaky-clean. I also love that it will not leave a nasty soap scum on my shower, bathtub or sink. I am usually VERY particular about the shampoo I use, but I tried this soap out on my hair too, just for the heck of it. My naturally curly hair needs some form of conditioner or it gets frizzy so I follwed up with my usual leave-in anti-friz product and my hair looked great. It didn't leave my hair feeling dry, or heavy, but instead it felt light and bouncy, and my curls seemed to have a better definition. So, now I soap up from head to toe with Dr. Bronner's Castile Soap, and I feel good about my choice.

Buy Dr. Bronner'S Organic Bar Soaps Pure Castile Now

It comes in funky orange packaging, has a strong medicinal smell, but man ..it's the best soap I've ever used!

Previous to switching to Dr. Bronner's, I was using some run of the mill Sam's Club body wash. I had problems with back acnie, oil buildup (especially around the nose) and fungus (itching).

I remember washing with it for the first time, not knowing what to expect (if anything). After rising off, I actually felt clean! Those oily areas were no longer oily. Drying off, my skin felt tighter and smoother. As time went on, I noticed that a certain area was a lot less itchy and irritated. My backnie problem went from multiple large sores to one small one at the moment. Same with the face zits are a lot less common and generally smaller. I also had a problem with facial hair becoming partially ingrown, resulting in either zits or inflammation. It was so bad that they would catch my electric razor and start bleeding every time I shaved. Today, I can usually shave without bleeding! I used to have bad chlorine itch after swimming. After washing off with this, I had no problems with chlorine itch.

There are things it's not good for, though. First, it'll strip every bit of oil and crud right out of your hair. Mine becomes a straw-textured, fluffy mess if I just use Bronner's. About once a week, I'll wash my hair with it, then use my normal shampoo/conditioner this prevents product buildup. My hair feels softer and more manageable after doing this.

I would also advise against using it as a hand soap. After multiple uses per day, my hands started peeling because they got so dried out. Oh... and keep it away from the eyes. It really stings.

I ran out of this stuff over Christmas break and couldn't find it locally, so I switched back to the body wash. Sure enough, the backnie returned, along with the fungus and everything else.

What makes it so special anyway?

First, the formulation used is simply effective no filler, no scents, just good soap. Second and most important is the Tea Tree Oil, which is a really good natural antiseptic. This explains its effectiveness with acne, fungus and the like. Secondly, it's very anti-inflammatory, hence the "skin tightening" effect.

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Bronner'S Organic Bar Soaps Pure Castile Here

I've been buying this soap for years, but I'm afraid this vendor's stock is so old that it completely lost any trace of it's scent. I called the manufacturer (Dr. Bronner's) and they told me it must have been at least 2-3 years old to have no scent remaining. Rather than hassle with the vendor, Dr. Bronner's was nice enough to send me a replacement.

I've discovered that these are stocked at Whole Foods perhaps it is better to buy them where you can see if they are fresh.

Want Dr. Bronner'S Organic Bar Soaps Pure Castile Discount?

The peppermint scented soap has real peppermint oil in it, and that is the secret to the tingle! The ingredients are all natural, no man-made chemicals, no animal testing, and organic too! I love the way my skin feels after washing with this soap, squeaky-clean, and tingly. This soap it great for waking up your senses! I also love that it will not leave a nasty soap scum on my shower, bathtub or sink. I am usually VERY particular about the shampoo I use, but I tried this soap out on my hair too, just for the heck of it. My naturally curly hair needs some form of conditioner or it gets frizzy so I follwed up with my usual leave-in anti-friz product and my hair looked great. It didn't leave my hair feeling dry, or heavy, but instead it felt light and bouncy, and my curls seemed to have a better definition. So, now I soap up from head to toe with Dr. Bronner's Castile Soap, and I feel good about my choice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment