Primal Elements Soap Loaf, Lemongrass And Cranberry Seeds, 5-Pound Cellophane

Primal Elements Soap Loaf, Lemongrass And Cranberry Seeds, 5-Pound CellophaneI first purchased this soap at a bath shop in the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas. Upon returning home, when I opened my suitcase I immediately smelled it, even though the bar was wrapped in paper. When I first used it, the shower smelled like fresh lemons and the experience was great. I looked on the Primal Elements website and the same loaf I purchased from Amazon was $72.00 so buying it at amazon.com was a significant savings. The loaf cuts cleanly using a baker's bench scraper and there is plenty to last me for a very, long time. You will love this soap!

My mother brought this soap back from Galena, IL and our family has been hooked on it since. It smells amazing and refreshing. It also kills odors and removes old deodorant which holds in funk. My hubby swears by it!

Buy Primal Elements Soap Loaf, Lemongrass And Cranberry Seeds, 5-Pound Cellophane Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment