Canus Goat's Milk Fragrance Free Bar Soap, Five-Ounce Bars in 3-Count Boxes (Pack of 4)

Canus Goat's Milk Fragrance Free Bar Soap, Five-Ounce Bars in 3-Count BoxesMy wife found this Canus Goat's Milk Fragrance Free Bar Soap while she was visiting her relatives up in Seattle, WA. It was in a drug store for almost $1.99/bar. We can't find it locally, so I looked here on Amazon. Amazingly, it's an Amazon Prime item and is currently selling for a total price of $1.44/bar (much cheaper than store bought). We've been using it for several weeks now and love it. There's no artificial fragrance and it looks and feels just like "normal" soap. It does have a slight smell of (I think) glycerin and salt. The only reason I'm giving it four stars instead of five is that my wife thinks her skin is slightly drier than when we were using a normal moisturizing soap. I don't notice any difference. According to the label, the ingredients (and my best shot at what they're for) are:

Sodium Tallowate (cleansing)

Sodium Cocoate and/or Sodium Palm Kernelate (cleansing)

Water

Fresh Goat's Milk (moisturizing)

Glycerin (moisturizing)

Titanium Dioxide (white pigment)

Sodium Chloride

Tetrasodium EDTA (water softener?)

DMDM Hydantoin (preservative)

From my understanding of soap making, the Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palm Kernelate (all fats), and Sodium Chloride (salt) ARE soap. Though not entirely free of other things, the remaining ingredients seem reasonable and this soap is a possibility for those with chemical sensitivities (they'll have to test it for themselves, though).

Overall, I rate this at a Very Good four stars out of five. Highly recommended.

MY FAMILY AND I LOVE THIS PRODUCT WE HAVE TRIED MANY SOAPS DUE TO ALLERGIES AND EZCEMA IN OUR FAMILY. THIS SOAP THUS FAR, HAS NOT DRIED OUT OUR SKIN. IT ALSO HAS A NATURAL SOAP SCENT WHICH ALLOWS YOU TO WEAR DIFFERENT PERFUMES AND COLOGNES WITHOUT HAVING A OVERPOWERING SOAP SMELL MIXED IN WITH YOUR FRAGRANCE OF CHOICE. I HAVE ALSO TURNED OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS ON TO THIS PRODUCT AND THEY LOVE IT TOO. THANKS, WE HAVE FINALLY FOUND SOMETHING THAT WORKS WELL WITH THE DIFFERENT SKIN ALLERGIES.

Buy Canus Goat's Milk Fragrance Free Bar Soap, Five-Ounce Bars in 3-Count Boxes (Pack of 4) Now

During the winter my skin gets dry and itchy. This soap helps curb the dryness that causes the itchiness. It's a mild soap and free of fragrance so can be good for someone with sensitive skin. I find showering with it rather soothing. I would prefer that it had no animal ingredients at all but even the sodium tallowate, a common soap ingredient, originates from animal fat. The thing is that the goat's milk is what makes it soothing and moisturizing. If you have a problem with pores clogging, this soap may not be for you. It's the reason I don't use this soap on my face.

Read Best Reviews of Canus Goat's Milk Fragrance Free Bar Soap, Five-Ounce Bars in 3-Count Boxes (Pack of 4) Here

I have very sensitive skin, every time I use soap to wash my face I break out in pimples, I was searching for a product that would help keep my skin smooth & pimple free, someone recommended goat's milk soap. So after searching I found Canus Goats Milk Fragrance Free Soap, I have been using this product for about 3 weeks now and it is working wonders on not just my face but my whole body! It leaves my skin smooth & moisturized it also doesn't dry out my skin + my pimples are beginning to fade. I have stopped using Clearasil & other skin products & will continue to use this product instead.

I definitely recommend this soap for people who suffer with sensitive skin.

Want Canus Goat's Milk Fragrance Free Bar Soap, Five-Ounce Bars in 3-Count Boxes (Pack of 4) Discount?

Great soap. Leaves your skin so soft. Great amazon price--in my local supermarket the price is $2.00 a bar. Gave a bar to a co-worker now it's the only soap she uses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment