Coastal Scents African Black Soap, 16 Ounce

Coastal Scents African Black Soap, 16 OunceI'll start by saying that this soap is NOT a miracle soap, BUT it has worked better for me than any other soap I have ever purchased. I have already ordered my second 16 ounces, and will probably use this soap the rest of my life.

The important thing to remember (especially if you are using this soap on your face) is that the soap itself has a pH of about 10. A healthy pH for your face should be somewhere around 4 5. If you have skin that already has a very high or low pH, it is important that you have a toner that can bring your face's pH back to a normal level after using this soap.

(I use apple cider vinegar with the mother in it as a toner. it has a pH of about 3, which balances me out after using the black soap.)

I used this on my face and it feels great, takes the makeup off...and I didn't even need moisturizer...I think I may have found a new love :)

Buy Coastal Scents African Black Soap, 16 Ounce Now

I LOVE THIOS AND WILL CONTINUE TO USE.i BUY IT 5 POUNDS AT A TIME AND GIVE TO FRIENDS AND RELATIVES. hAVE CONVERTED MANY PEOPLE..

Read Best Reviews of Coastal Scents African Black Soap, 16 Ounce Here

I order because of my daughter ordered..It is not pretty but the soaps works and my skin looks so much better.

Want Coastal Scents African Black Soap, 16 Ounce Discount?

I have been using Dr. Bronner's castille soap for years and was ready for a change. I switched to Coastal Scents African Black Soap. I really love this stuff. I feel clean. I shower 2-3 times per day and after using this soap there's always dirt coming off of me that I didn't realize with other soaps. Basically, it works and works well. Also, the ingredients are completely natural. It's really an African secret, using cocoa ash and palm kernel. It smells earthy fresh, like nature and it's a pleasure to use every day. One 16oz pack lasts me about a month which is a shorter time period than a large bottle of Dr Bonners. I use the Black Soap as a Bar all over on my face and hair and have dried dissolving it and using it like that but I prefer to use it as a bar soap as I can regulate it's application better that way. It lathers nicely and I highly recommend it for anyone looking for natural soap. After you shower finish with some shea butter and you have yourself some new skin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment