Carbolic Soap (Red Colour) (110g) Brand: SoapWorks

Carbolic Soap Brand: SoapWorksThis is a great soap with a great scent. I remember using carbolic soap as a kid and I always remember the smell. It also really, really, really gets you clean.

As for its ability to repel mosquitoes, I cannot say. But its worth a try.

This soap is fantastic for acne. It does kind of smell weird when "dry" and not wet but you can't smell a thing once it is all wet and you are ready to lather it up on yourself. It has cleared my face up and has kept it clear for a long time now and it is better then other acne products out there. It is extremely thick and hard to rinse off so make sure you really scrub. I work as a mechanic and between all the grease I get on me (which clogs my pores) to getting it off of my hands carbolic soap is the best thing to use. Only thing I don't like is the shipping costs but I have yet to find a cheap bar anywhere yet so I guess I will have to live with that.

Buy Carbolic Soap (Red Colour) (110g) Brand: SoapWorks Now

Good price and the only place I was able to locate this item on the Internet.

Quick delivery.

Will definately purchase again from this vendor.

Read Best Reviews of Carbolic Soap (Red Colour) (110g) Brand: SoapWorks Here

Great Stuff, a bit harsh for delicate skin types though. Pretty hard to find the soap that changed though course of surgical history. Doctors washing their hands with carbolic soap reduced operation induced surgical infection by more than 70%. Became the smell of the colonies, never mind all that, it is a very effective antibacterial and deodorant soap.

Want Carbolic Soap (Red Colour) (110g) Brand: SoapWorks Discount?

I heard that carbolic soap is an old-fashioned way of treating rosacea. In addition to regular rosacea, primarily on one side of my face, I also have ocular rosacea on the same side. After washing twice daily with this soap, and rubbing it in well around the eye and eyebrow area, I seem to have achieved a breakthrough in the ocular rosacea. While my eye and cheek redness are not 100% better, the eye is 90% better and the skin 50%. No idea why this has worked so well but am just happy to be able to report significant success.

0 comments:

Post a Comment