Caldrea Liquid Dish Soap 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Caldrea Caldrea Dish Soap Liquid - Ginger Pomelo 16 fl oz - 16 fl ozI must admit I thought the price was a bit high but after using the soap, I don't know if I can go back to the everyday, run-of-mill soap from the local store.

The smell is wonderful. It reminds me a man's cologne[it is a masculine aroma] and it lingers on your hands for a while. But frankly, it is soothing. We added some to our hand dispenser, added a little water to make it stretch, and everyone here loves it.

It cleans the dishes well and I really can't think of anything negative aside from you may not like that the smell lingers...but we love it. it also cleans our hands nicely and leaves them feeling soft.

I use a sponge and add one drop of soap to it [we don't fill the sink with water to conserve]. And that one drop will clean dishes for a setting of three and the pots and pans if they are not too dirty.

We are very pleased with this product and recommend it to anyone that wants a pleasant aroma while doing the mundane task of washing dishes by hand.

A most glorious smelling, all natural dish soap for those of us who still hand wash a sink of dishes every day. This lovely product adds a special touch to the simple act of doing dishes. Enjoy!

Buy Caldrea Liquid Dish Soap 16 fl oz (473 ml) Now

See Rebecca J's review I couldn't say it better. I love washing dishes with this product. It does remind you of being outside with nature and the aromatherapy effect is incredible. It cleans well and lasts as long as the national brands. I don't find it especially bubbly, however I always mix a little washing soda (Borax) in my dish liquid to make it a little wetter. That make cut down the suds. It costs quite a bit more, but it's so worth it. Rebecca is rightit will make you handwash dishes more than before. I would never handwash anything that could go in the dishwasherwould do tiny loads, but since I found Caldrea I haven't used the dishwasher in 8 months. I can hardly wait to wash dishes in the evening. It's an enjoyable (dare I say, exciting) experience. It started with the Lavender Pine. I got a sampler kit and find the Green Tea Patchoulli to be fantastic as well. Caldrea makes dishwasher powder, countertop spray, hand lotion, laundry detergent and softener and more, all natural from botanicals, in several fabulous scents. Try some and see if you're not handwashing your dishes everyday!

Read Best Reviews of Caldrea Liquid Dish Soap 16 fl oz (473 ml) Here

It makes dishwashing so much more pleasant! I enjoy washing the dishes now. The whole kitchen smells nice using this product.

Want Caldrea Liquid Dish Soap 16 fl oz (473 ml) Discount?

I have used Caldrea products for a few years. Lavender pine is one of my favorite fragrances. The dish soap is quite good, and you also get the fragrance. Shipping costs are high when you order directly from Caldrea. That's my only caveat.

Save 17% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment