Hobe Labs Jojoba Unscented Bar Soap

Naturals Jojoba Soap UnscentedLooking for a soap I remember from a vacation in Smoky Mtns. I loved it, it was called Jojoba but can't find the same. It had a great creamy smoothing sensation and helped with my highly alergic skin. This one is on the right track but still not the same.

I purchased three bars of the unscented Jojoba soap. I have been suffering from dry skin so tried this soap to get some relief. First the soap does not last but a week and a half! My husband and I both use it once and sometimes twice a day. This soap melts away so fast it's amazing. As far as any extra moisturizing or changes in my skin. There has been none. I'm on my third bar and have not reaped any benefit from this expensive and ineffective soap.

Buy Hobe Labs Jojoba Unscented Bar Soap Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment