Aubrey Organics - Rosa Mosqueta Moisturizing Cleansing Bar, 4 oz bar soap

Aubrey Organics - Rosa Mosqueta Moisturizing Cleansing Bar, 4 oz bar soapThis soap lathers nicely, and lasts along time. It soothes the skin and cleans great. I even shave with it. It doesn't dry out my skin and I have never felt any irritation from this soap. In my opinion, Aubrey's bar soaps lather better than the liquid. Both are excellent products though!

I have been using Rosa Mosqueta bar soap for about one year now. Within a month or less time, I realized that I no longer needed my body lotion, which I usually put all over (especially thighs, shins, and arms). The scent is mild, and my husband likes using it too. Since using this soap, he no longer needs to apply dry skin lotion to his problem-skin legs. It laters nicely in our conditioned well-water, and lasts longer than other moisturizing soaps, such as Caress or Dove. I gifted it to my daughter, who has city water, and she thinks feels it gets used up quickly. If you have dry, problem skin, you will probably benefit from using Aubrey soaps, which are free from harsh detergents and synthetic chemicals.

Buy Aubrey Organics - Rosa Mosqueta Moisturizing Cleansing Bar, 4 oz bar soap Now

I was using this and saw a great improvement of moisture over grocery store brands but I have now found Olivia Care Olive Oil Soap , Lavender, 8-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4). This is even more moisturing, lasts longer and smells better!

Read Best Reviews of Aubrey Organics - Rosa Mosqueta Moisturizing Cleansing Bar, 4 oz bar soap Here

Nice bar soap not made from petrochemicals and lasts longer than other "moisturizing" soaps, such as Caress and Dove. Within a month, or less, of using this soap, I discovered that I was able to give up my body lotion because I did not have dry skin any longer. That is the advantage of using body care products without strong detergents. Husband likes it too, and does not have itchy "winter" skin anymore. Expensive, as compared to regular soaps, but definitely worth it, given the natural ingredients and the money saved on NOT having to lather my body in skin cream after every shower.

Want Aubrey Organics - Rosa Mosqueta Moisturizing Cleansing Bar, 4 oz bar soap Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment