Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Black Currant Vanilla Sensual Hand Soap 8 oz

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Black Currant Vanilla Sensual Hand Soap 8 ozI am not big into scents and get overwhelmed easily, that being said, I adore this soap. Actually, so does my husband and anyone else that uses it. The smell lingers with you and is warm and intoxicating without assaulting your nose. I use it in the bathroom, we are in a one bedroom apt. If I had other bathrooms, you can rest assured, it would be there too. Lasts, works, worth the money. Try it out.

I absolutely LOVE the smell of this lotion. I've searched for all products with this fragrance. Nothing else is as sensual.

Buy Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Black Currant Vanilla Sensual Hand Soap 8 oz Now

I love this stuff! Very strong scent, and the scent lasts long after I wash my hands. I would reccommend

Read Best Reviews of Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Black Currant Vanilla Sensual Hand Soap 8 oz Here

Happy to find this product which is no longer available at Bath and Body. Love the scent of this product as a hand soap

Want Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Black Currant Vanilla Sensual Hand Soap 8 oz Discount?

Everyone in my family and my business (stained glass) loves the smell and uses it.

Men, Women and children love the scent!!!!!

terri

0 comments:

Post a Comment