Pre de Provence Soap, Set Of 5, Peony, 125 Gram Cello Wrap

Pre de Provence Soap, Set Of 5, Peony, 125 Gram Cello WrapWas trying to buy regular bars of soap, which are about 125 grams. These are listed as 125 grams, but that's for THE WHOLE PACKAGE. Nice if you need a lifetime supply of guest soaps.

I misread the description of this product. These soaps are 25 grams EACH! The soaps are about the size of a half-dollar. The quality of the soaps are excellent. I have the larger size (250 grams) in this scent, Peony. It smells lightly floral and clean. This soap lathers better than any other high dollar soap and shower gel I have used in the past. I will keep these tiny soaps and put then in my linen closet, one in my car-under the seat, and other places I want this fragrance. FIVE STARS FOR QUALITY. Will purchase again, but the larger sizes.

Buy Pre de Provence Soap, Set Of 5, Peony, 125 Gram Cello Wrap Now

Nothing wrong with this product......nice little guest soaps.....just smaller than I expected and quite pricey for the size....at least for me. Should have gone to a discount store like Marshalls for something similar. If you don't mind the cost.....go for them. They do make the perfect size soap for your guests.

Read Best Reviews of Pre de Provence Soap, Set Of 5, Peony, 125 Gram Cello Wrap Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment