ENGLISH LEATHER by Dana for MEN: SOAP ON A ROPE 6 OZ

ENGLISH LEATHER by Dana for MEN: SOAP ON A ROPE 6 OZthis soap on a rope is the best. I have been using it for many years now; tried others, but none compare.

This soap made a great stocking stuffer and i was really pleased with the scent and the quality of the product. My husband loves it!

Buy ENGLISH LEATHER by Dana for MEN: SOAP ON A ROPE 6 OZ Now

But it may take some coaxing for my husband to use it. This is a gift that really must suit the individual's personality. The fragrance is very nice

Read Best Reviews of ENGLISH LEATHER by Dana for MEN: SOAP ON A ROPE 6 OZ Here

Soap appeared to be old and started to dry out and break away form the rope after a few useage.

Want ENGLISH LEATHER by Dana for MEN: SOAP ON A ROPE 6 OZ Discount?

The soap I received was not the one pictured. I have received the ones with a different color rope. Not as nice as the old red rope. What happened to that model?

0 comments:

Post a Comment