Mor Cosmetics Emporium Italian Blood Orange Bath Soaps

Mor Cosmetics Emporium Soap Bar, Italian Blood Orange, 7-OunceI received this soap believing it would have a nice, strong citrus Blood Orange scent. Was disappointed it doesn't.

Seller offered to send me a new one saying it should have a stronger scent, but they were out of them, and that I got one that was defective? Still have not received replacement.

In the era where we have the capacity to add good, strong fragrance to product, was surprised this didn't and that it wasn't even very citrus...I know blood orange and this isn't.

I wasn't sure what to expect since I'd never had this soap before but it exceeded my expectations both scent-wise and how well it lathers, leaves my skin soft and smooth. Will definitely try other soaps etc from this seller.

Buy Mor Cosmetics Emporium Italian Blood Orange Bath Soaps Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment