Raw African Black soap & Shea Butter (Gold) Combo "8oz. OF EACH"

Raw African Black soap & Shea Butter Combo '8oz. OF EACH'The good thing about this soap is that it lathers amazingly. Unfortunately, I suspect that's because this soap is so soft. It's a very large bar starting out, but it doesn't last nearly as long as it should, and not with regular store-bought soap, either. I make my own soaps, and a bar of mine of this size would have lasted forever. My soap is also very hard, where as this is so soft it is mailable. Seriously, once the bar was slightly smaller than a regular bar of soap, I ended up squeezing it into a ball because it actually broke in half. That's how soft it is. And you better put it on a wire surface, not in a soap dish, because if it sits in any amount of water, it melts pretty quickly.

It is claimed that this soap is very healing and soothing. Well, it didn't do anything spectacular in the first place, and my skin also wasn't exactly thrilled with it, either. I wouldn't say exactly irritating, but I certainly knew it was on my skin. Ladies, you might want to be careful in washing certain areas, if you know what I mean. I eventually moved it to my sink and only used it to wash my hands. It also seemed to become softer the smaller it got. I really didn't want to throw that much soap out, so I melted down the remainder of the bar with some of my homemade soap to make a full bar again.

I personally wouldn't buy this soap again. Yeah, I make my own, and did just finish whipping up a big batch, but even so, I still wouldn't go for African Black Soap again. It lathers marvellously, but unfortunately, that's the only great thing about it.

I was not pleased at all with the packaging that my items came in. The Shea butter and black soap were placed in baggies. Ok I get that it was only 8 ounces each but they could hve cut the soap into blocks on cut off one 8 oz piece. It looks like they just cut pieces all un even and shoved them in a bag with a home made lable and the soaps appears to be old and left out because there was a white film on some of the pieces and that only happens when you leave it out unwrapped. The shea butter also looks to be old and two different colors (why would you send this out like this?)!!! I can whip the shea butter with other butters I have no big deal BUT ---I am so disappointed and will not be ordering anymore EVER. Had I paid more that 20 bucks this would be going back but its not even worth going through sending it back.. NO ONE SHOULD BE SUBJECTED TO THIS...SMH AWFUL I GUESS YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR...LOL

Buy Raw African Black soap & Shea Butter (Gold) Combo "8oz. OF EACH" Now

I gotta say, I was skeptical. I first became interested in African black soap when I heard that it helps with dry, itchy skin. So, I began to do a little research. Little did I know, that was just the tip of the iceberg as far as the healthful benefits of this stuff. From everything I read about African Black Soap and how miraculous it is, I couldn't believe that I'd never heard of it before or that more people weren't using it (that I know). So, I bought a bar of the raw kind (no processing or preservatives), along with the unprocessed shea butter and I bought a bar of the processed...just so I could see the differences and make comparisons. It's only been four days, and I've only used the raw soap so far, but I can already see and feel a difference in my skin and especially in my face. It's smoother...almost 'glowy'. So, I'm hopeful that in the days and weeks to come, I'll begin to see even more changes, such as fewer breakouts, softer skin, etc. All the things that were promised in the reviews and blurbs that I read during my research.

The ONLY complaint I have (hence the 4 star rating) is the smell. The raw soap and the raw shea butter smell just AWFUL! The only way I can think to describe it is that it's 'earthy'...and not in a good way. However, I will continue to use it as long as it appears to be working. The things we do for beauty, right? Seriously, though. FAIR WARNING: if you have a twitchy gag reflex, this is not the soap for you. Try the processed stuff. It smells much better.

Read Best Reviews of Raw African Black soap & Shea Butter (Gold) Combo "8oz. OF EACH" Here

Is the Shea Butter natural, unrefined and pure? In the image it looks very yellow. In real life, is it more gray? Also, what types of chemicals, if any, are in the soap?

Want Raw African Black soap & Shea Butter (Gold) Combo "8oz. OF EACH" Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment