Mountain Ocean Skin Trip Soap, Coconut , 4.5-Ounces (Pack of 4)

Mountain Ocean Skin Trip Soap, Coconut , 4.5-OuncesI love this soap. I have very dry skin, and most soaps don't help with that. Even non-drying soap, while not adding to the dryness, also don't help. This one does. And the skin benefits of coconut oil are well documented. So I lather it up and use it on my hair, too. The only problem I have with the bar is that it doesn't last long. But then I love it so much I use it constantly, so it may be me rather than the product.

Update: I think I figured out why the bars don't last long they are under-cured. What I do is order a bunch at a time, take them all out of the plastic, and let them air cure for at least 4 weeks before use. They last much longer.

I have been using Skin Trip products since the mid 1980's. The quality has never waivered. This soap has a lovely feel and smell. It has become the only soap I use.

Buy Mountain Ocean Skin Trip Soap, Coconut , 4.5-Ounces (Pack of 4) Now

I purchased the lotion and the soap at the same time and I was not thrilled by the smell of the soap. It is moisturizing which is why I gave it 2 stars but the smell is horrible. I will continue to use it up but I will not purchase again. I had much better luck with the lotion.

Read Best Reviews of Mountain Ocean Skin Trip Soap, Coconut , 4.5-Ounces (Pack of 4) Here

This is pricey but worth it as the ingredients are simple and high quality. The smell is heavenly and

lingers in the bath. Gentle and effective. I will buy again and again.

Want Mountain Ocean Skin Trip Soap, Coconut , 4.5-Ounces (Pack of 4) Discount?

This is the best shaving soap I've ever used, and that goes back a long time.

Save 29% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment