Pre de Provence Soap, Set Of 7, Assorted, 0.88 -Ounce Cello Wrap

Pre de Provence Soap, Set Of 7, Assorted, 0.88 -Ounce Cello WrapThese soaps smell great, and this package makes a nice gift.

Be sure to read the description carefully (I didn't): these soaps are VERY SMALL (I'd say 1 inch by 1 inch). I was expecting something a bit bigger. If I had known, I might have bought some of their full-size bar soaps and wrapped them myself instead.

Pre de Provence Soap, Set of Seven, I got these Soaps for a Gift, They are seven of them and come in different scents like, Milk Honey Almond Linden Pomegrante (pomegranate) these are best-selling soaps triple milled in Provence using the old-world methods. They're enriched with natural shea Butter to cleanse and soften and infused with pure essential oils to add delicate aroma...but you know what? ...they are way too small, I did not buy them here I got them somewhere else so it was easier to returned. ...Thank You D.D.

Buy Pre de Provence Soap, Set Of 7, Assorted, 0.88 -Ounce Cello Wrap Now

These bars are 1.5 in square. The picture has no size reference to show how small they are. I give 2 stars because they are fine soaps, just very small.

Read Best Reviews of Pre de Provence Soap, Set Of 7, Assorted, 0.88 -Ounce Cello Wrap Here

Someone gave my mom 2 bars of these soaps 5 years ago . After mom past 2 years ago I packed them in box. I rediscovered them this past Xmas. I am 52 year old man , one who did not take a great deal thought and time on soap research ! If it didn't make me itch it was good enough for me! I said what the heck and tried one, Wow! Great lather nice fragrance . They are a bit pricey so I orrdered the mixed pack of small bars. About the size of hotel soaps , one bar lasts about 2 to 3 times of a regular bar.

Want Pre de Provence Soap, Set Of 7, Assorted, 0.88 -Ounce Cello Wrap Discount?

Yes, these things are small, but that is OK as long as you know going in. We used them for the bathrooms in a weekend rental and they worked great.

Save 13% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment