Raw African Black Soap - 4 oz.

Raw African Black Soap - 4 oz.THIS SOAP IS AMAZING IT IS THE BEST SOAP THAT I HAVE EVER USED. I HAVE ACNE AND OTHER BLEMISHES ON MY FACE AND BODY. AFTER USING THIS SOAP IT CLEARED UP THE ACNE ON MY FACE AND MY BODY AND EVENED OUT MY SKIN TONE. I AM NEVER GOING TO STOP USING THIS SOAP. SEE IN AMERICA WILL HAVE A LOT OF SOAPS THAT CONTAIN FRAGRANCES,DYES,AND BLEACHES THAT DID NOTHING BUT HARM MY SKIN AND MADE ME BREAK OUT EVEN WORSE AND CAUSED IRRITATION.THE AFRICAN BLACK SOAP IS ALL NATURAL SO IT'S GOOD FOR SENSITIVE SKIN I RECOMMEND AFRICAN SOAP TO EVERY RACE AND COLOR. I ALSO RECOMMEND SHEA BUTTER ALSO.

I did a little research on this product before I purchased it for I wasn't familiar with its specific uses. I have sensitive skin so caution must be taken when I apply a product. This product has cleared all of my acne, and has given my skin a glow. Very nice product and will continue to purchase this product. Far better than acne soaps/creams. Highly recommend this product.

Buy Raw African Black Soap - 4 oz. Now

I began using African black soap about two years ago and used it on my face. WOW! I have had acne issues since my teen years and have tried everything from Clearasil to prescription facial washes. This by far beats them all. Yeah it crumbles a little but dampen it a bit and squish it back together, it works just fine. I specifically use it for my face because I went through it too fast when I used it as a body bar.

Read Best Reviews of Raw African Black Soap - 4 oz. Here

I've been using this for two weeks now and it has done wonders for pimples on my face . It heals them up at 2-3 days. Some how i had ringworms growing on my neck for a few weeks, the soap zapped them in 5 days, no itching, no open wounds, just some scarring left over. As for the acne scars on my face, its taking a little while to go away but that's understandable because scars take time since it is deeper than the top layer of skin. Just be careful when you have open pimples while washing; it will sting! and dont washing too much around your eyes bc the soap is a bit harsh. BUT if you moisturize after, the sting goes away. The soap is a little bit drying also but moisturizing after will fix that too. A little bit goes a long way; two weeks and I'm not even halfway yet. I cut lil pieces every week because it lathers SO well. Make sure you are NOT rubbing the soap on your face, i found small little grains of rocks but just take them out. Instead, take the soap in your hand, put some water and rub together. It WILL clean your whole face with just a small piece of soap. Do NOT let the soap sit in water because the water erodes the soap very easily. If you want a nice soap that will MAKE YOUR PORES SMALLER, FACE SMOOTHER, AND CLEAN WITHOUT STRIPPING THE NATURAL OILS IN YOUR FACE, BUY THIS SOAP! its worth it. If you're skeptical, buy a small bar like I did. But best believe, I am buying a 12lb for my body and to last me a while !! Its also good for your hair ! INVEST !

Want Raw African Black Soap - 4 oz. Discount?

I bought this item to work on my moderate acne, and to help clear up dark spots on my face. I was unable to give the soap time to see if the spots would clear because is was so very drying. It actually made my existing acne worse, and dried out my face considerably.

It may work for you if you are prepared to get a lot worse before getting better. The owner called and offered to send me some Shea Butter for my troubles (which I thought was very nice, and excellent customer service) but it never arrived.

Save 76% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment