cherry blossom anti-bacterial deep cleansing hand soap

cherry blossom anti-bacterial deep cleansing hand soapBBW brought this back to stores during their last Semi-Annual Sale, it seems to be available online only much of the time. And I can see why. This hand soap plays off the BBW Cherry Blossom line, one of their well-known floral signature collection fragrances. I can't say that I'm a big fan of Cherry Blossom.

I thought the soap would be different. As odd as it may sound, but sometimes BBW scents can vary across different products. The Cherry Blossom hand soap is no exception. Rather than having a full and lovely floral scent in the vein of the Cherry Blossom, instead this soap doesn't really smell like much at all.

The Cherry Blossom hand soap is a subtle, almost non-existent scent with only the vaguest idea of a floral scent. I was a little disappointed that there isn't more here. Cherry Blossom hand soap doesn't have much fragrance and the scent doesn't last very long. I wouldn't recommend it if you're looking for something stronger.

0 comments:

Post a Comment