Lever 2000 Moisturizing Bar, Original, 4Ounce Bars in 16Count Packages (Pack of 2)

Lever 2000 Moisturizing Bar, Original, 4Ounce Bars in 16Count PackagesMy husband for some reason goes through bar soap like a madmen and I was looking for a brand that would be a good deal, smells good, holds up well (doesn't get all soggy and slimmy, and doesn't leave skin dry. These arrived in a timely manner and my husband and I really like them. They are no-nonsense and last longer than some of other soap brands we've used. They smell good, not too feminine or too masculine. They leave your skin feeling nice and clean without feeling as if your skin has been stripped of all the natural oils that keep your skin supple. Good solid product, would highly recommend.

As a 200+lb guy, I've gotta keep a cap on my body odor. I also have sensitive skin on top of it, and I don't like soaps that smell like a bath parlor or a beauty salon. I like soaps that will do their job (for hours), smell crisp, clean, and fresh, AND last a long time.

Lever 2000 does all of the above wonderfully.

I've tried bath gels, antioxidant bars, STRONG FOR MEN bars, exfoliating nonsense, yada yada. Nothing cuts the odor, makes me feel cleaner, and lasts longer than a bar of Lever 2000.

I like the original scent, I think it smells the best and a box of six can last me up to four months or more, considering I take a shower every day.

The price is fair on top of it. Lever 2000 got it right.

Buy Lever 2000 Moisturizing Bar, Original, 4Ounce Bars in 16Count Packages (Pack of 2) Now

This stuff works, and at a bargain price to boot. I look forward to it every morning. I wish they sold it in a sack with no cardboard boxes, as sometimes the box is inconvenient. Seems to last about 2 weeks per bar, which is good.

Read Best Reviews of Lever 2000 Moisturizing Bar, Original, 4Ounce Bars in 16Count Packages (Pack of 2) Here

This is a great soap at a great price. I'm happy to be able to purchase it in bulk from Amazon and not have to worry about running out for a while. My only complaint is that it doesn't come in the same quantity as the Aloe Lever 2000 bars. The aloe soap comes with a total of 24 bars while the original bars come with 32. My wife and I like to alternate the 2 bars so that we never get bored with any one scent. This is still a great value and convenience!

Want Lever 2000 Moisturizing Bar, Original, 4Ounce Bars in 16Count Packages (Pack of 2) Discount?

It has been so long since I bought soap. If you do the math this was a great deal.

Save 9% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment