Oil Clear Hypoallergenic Bar Soap Unisex 4.4 oz.

Oil Clear Hypoallergenic Bar Soap Unisex 4.4 oz.My family has used Pears soap for generations. My first experience was my Scottish Granny scrubbing the Cradle Cap off my newborn head. Through the years I have tried other brands but always come back to Pears. A few years ago we discovered the aqua Hypoallergenic bar. Now we all have a new favorite. I have to keep it stocked up at the Cottage because all of our family and friends that vacation with us look forward to using it.

Pears Oil Clear Hypoallergenic Bar 4.4 oz is a wonderful soap.It smells nice and rinses clean. This is my favorite soap. Only Pears Soap Germ Shield (with Mint Extract) smells better.

Buy Oil Clear Hypoallergenic Bar Soap Unisex 4.4 oz. Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment