Roger & Gallet Perfumed Soap Boxed Set - 3 x 3.5 oz

Roger & Gallet Lavender Perfumed Soap Boxed Set - 3 x 3.5 ozI have been using these soaps since I was a young girl when my grandmother would bring them back to me from Europe. In my 20's, I was able to find them in the city I lived in. Now I have to order them, which is fine, as long as I can keep getting them!! These soaps are so fragranced that I do not wear perfume after showering with them my husband looooves the way they smell on me. And I'm not sure, but I think the company uses essential oil to fragrance the soaps. I have many "smell sensitivities" and this soap does not give me problems, which makes me think they use a very pure form of fragrance. I couldn't recommend them more. Actually, all the soaps I've used from Roger et Gallet are lovely this one just happens to be my husband's favorite.

I love these soaps! My dream is to have a closet full of them, all different fragrances. In reality, I have a few that I set out for guests, and I have one in my travel bag. I really like the larger soaps that come with their own carrying case because then getting ready for a quick trip is easy. Throughout the years, I have tried many different floral fragrances from Roger & Gallet, and have never been disappointed!

Buy Roger & Gallet Perfumed Soap Boxed Set - 3 x 3.5 oz Now

Each soap is elegantly wrapped in tissue and held in place with the Roger & Gallet seal. it's a treat to unwrap; it's an even better treat to use the creamy soap with the subtle, never overpowering, scent.

Read Best Reviews of Roger & Gallet Perfumed Soap Boxed Set - 3 x 3.5 oz Here

The smell of this is so nice and original. I can have dry skin every now and then and this never drys my skin out.

Want Roger & Gallet Perfumed Soap Boxed Set - 3 x 3.5 oz Discount?

I use the soap when I shower. Love the lingering smell. I had received some years ago as a gift and loved it. Was so happy to find it online.

0 comments:

Post a Comment