Traditional Sulfur Soap 10% Sulphur

Traditional Sulfur Soap 10% Sulphur Acne Cleansing BarGreat product,and a good price too.Shipping was great fron USPS.WOULD BUY THIS PRODUCT AGAIN.Have to lather it for a few seconds.

This is the original Fostex soap. I don't know about all this nonsense about "activating" the soap. I just use it on my face with a washrag and warm water. It is excellent for oily type skin and does not clog the pores. It clears up acne and keeps the skin healthy. I have been using it as a facial soap ever since I was a teenager. The ingredients are gentle for sensitive skin. I tried their Sal-3 soap which is a bit stronger and can be irritating to sensitive skin. I will stick with the original because it works. It goes with me wherever I travel.

Buy Traditional Sulfur Soap 10% Sulphur Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment