Raw African Black Soap From Ghana, Pure and Organic

Raw African Black Soap From Ghana, Pure and Organic 1lbI read about this product at several places on the Internet and when I found it here on Amazon at a fair price I bought it.

I liked the fact that this raw product is in a close shape to a normal bar of soap and the packaging is great; each bar is wrapped separately. I have been using it for almost 2 weeks now as my only soap, face/shower/shampoo and I love it.

I read that you shouldn't use it directly in the hair as the hair will wind itself into the soap and you won't be able to get it out.

NOT SO FOR ME....but let me say I have a very short haircut for a women so it's not an issue for me. I do think that if you have longer hair, rub the soap in your hands and then your hands into your hair. A little goes a long way and it lathers very nicely. I also love how my legs feel after I shave with this product. In case this helps someone, I am caucasian.

I have spent 100s of dollars trying out different black soaps. So trust me when I say, "I have tried them all". First let me say, the PACKAGING of this product is THE BEST OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for taking time out and thinking about the end users of your product!! I am able to store it after use in the package that it came in!!! Which means everything to me!

Now on to the soap.... it deep cleans without irritating my skin!!!! And safe enough for me to let it sit on my face for a few before I rinse it off! I have seen IMPROVEMENTS in my skin since using this soap... Finally on the right path to an even skin complexion!

Thank you sooo much for supplying quality products and for the great packaging!!!!!!

Buy Raw African Black Soap From Ghana, Pure and Organic Now

I have been using this soap for three weeks. I use it for my whole body and face. My face had little blemishes and some pimples and now they're completely gone. The dark spots are lightning up. After the first week I dealt with a little dryness around my lips and chin and I broke out a bit but that was my face trying to get used to a new product. I use 4:1 water to apple cider vinegar as toner and that helps with the dryness. Google apple cider vinegar.

But anyway, I got the soap within two days in great condition. I don't think I'll go back to anything else because I've tried everything for my face and this is the only thing that has worked for me. I'm brown skinned and it made my skin get like a tone lighter. I guess it's because the soap really gets in there to get rid of all the dead skin. It really gives you a glow. You won't be disappointed.

Read Best Reviews of Raw African Black Soap From Ghana, Pure and Organic Here

I love soap, clean smelling, natural soaps. I gave up chemical products a few years ago because I was sick of posioning myself everyday, and I now have continued using natural products. I have tried using every natural product out there, and I am always looking for something new. I saw some videos on You Tube about African Black Soap and I became curious about the claims. I ordered some and I could not be anymore pleased. I love the clean smell and my skin feels soft, almost baby like. I am going to continue to use the soap to hopefully reap more benefits from the product. I have heard African Black Soap can assist in healing wrinkles, stretch marks, pimples and eczema. I am thankful for this product and I am sending some to my family to try.

Want Raw African Black Soap From Ghana, Pure and Organic Discount?

I use it after working out at gold gym, it removes all the sweat and the gunk from the skin leaving me feeling fresh.

One simple rinse and the soap is off the body unlike other soaps which takes forever to rinse off, due to all the industrial **** they putt in it.

I would like to get this soap with scent if possible, i just dont know if they make it.

Save 33% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment