Kirk's Natural Castile Soap Original -- 3 Bars

Kirk's Natural Castile Soap Original -- 3 BarsI really like this soap. The smell is great (just a very clean soap smellnot too strong). It is very gentle. My only complaint is that the bar doesn't last as long as many other soaps. I read that some people take the bars out of the wrapper to let them dry out a bit before using them. I have already taken a few out of the wrapper to test it out.

I will sell again because have had time, came in additional, all was great Will ask again get when I need more.

Buy Kirk's Natural Castile Soap Original -- 3 Bars Now

Normally I use Dr Bonners but was down to my last bar and forgot to place an order. I happened upon Kirks Castille Soap and with my first use, I decided it was a good purchase. The bars are thinner than Dr Bonners and so they won't last as long but if you're looking for a soap without all the unnecessary chemicals with a very light scent and can't wait for a delivery, this is a nice bar of soap to use. I was fortunate enough to find them at my local safeway for about $5.25 including tax.

Read Best Reviews of Kirk's Natural Castile Soap Original -- 3 Bars Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment