Canus Goat's Milk Natural Marigold Oil Soap, 3 Count (Pack of 2)

Canus Goat's Milk Natural Marigold Oil Soap, 3 CountOur family has problems with dry skin, which may be psoriasis, but we never had it tested. The doctor recommended we use moisturizing soaps and we have tried them all; Dove, Caress, Costco brand, etc, etc but it wasn't enough. Then a friend turned us on to Goats milk soap. The moisturizing benefits help us out in the winter when the dry weather dries our hands out and in the summer when the A/C is running.

I love goats milk soap. My husband and I use it for shaving. I use it in place of shaving cream, and my husband uses it before he shaves, and his skin comes out as smooth as a baby's bottom. I love goats milk soap for the hydrating effects which helps me out because (blushing here) monthly my girly parts down south get dry and itchy, and lotions I tried using in the past have given me infections because it is too close to mucus membranes. Goats milk soap doesn't do that.

Canus goats milk soap is a good standby for other brands that I like to use like Zum brands (more available in my area), and Sassy Goats Milk soap (My favorite-I find it online). Zum has a huge variety of scents compared to Canus, but is typically +$5/bar. Sassy Goats Milk Soap is my favorite out of the three brands because it is really REALLY hydrating. It has a few more choices than Canus brand, is a bigger bar, and costs less than Zum for their smaller bar, but doesn't seem to last as long as either Canus or Zum.

The price in this packaging with the free super saver shipping is a deal that I couldn't pass up because typically I pay $3.50/bar and more. Great Deal for better than the national "moisturizing" brands.

I started using this soap to avoid some of the harmful chemicals that are in a lot of soaps. I started using this about 3 months ago and have noticed that my skin feel smoother. I'll continue to buy and highly recommend!

Buy Canus Goat's Milk Natural Marigold Oil Soap, 3 Count (Pack of 2) Now

Great product, great price, have used it for many years, and once again you have it now available thru Amazon.

Read Best Reviews of Canus Goat's Milk Natural Marigold Oil Soap, 3 Count (Pack of 2) Here

Love, love, love this soap!!! From the rich thick lather, to the wonderful marigold scent!! I highly recommend this bar soap.

Want Canus Goat's Milk Natural Marigold Oil Soap, 3 Count (Pack of 2) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment