Dr.Woods Products Almond Castile Soap

Original Castile Soap Pure Almond - 32 oz - LiquidThis is one of my very favorite cleaning products. I love it because 1) the ingredients are all healthy and natural, 2) it smells AMAZING like the greatest almondy cherry-ish smell, 3) it is SO versatile (hair, body wash, bubble bath (short-lived bubbles, but good for the kids bodies and no harmful chemicals), house cleaner, laundry detergent does it all naturally!) and 4) it is so much LESS expensive than Dr Bronners. Just remember good natural soap doesn't usually "bubble" like mainstream brands, as its usually unnatural chemicals that make that unnatural process happen.

Amazon shipping came through as expected. No boxes dripping half my purchase. The price I paid was great. I recieved a large amount (seems like more than a quart) of soap that will last for several projects. The soap itself seems very high quality, though I have to disclose that I've never used castille soap before. I would definitely recommend this product and supplier to anyone.

Buy Dr.Woods Products Almond Castile Soap Now

When you first open this bottle, you may find yourself very happy then suddenly sad when you remember it's for your skin and not for your tongue. Other than that, this robust scent is very unique and satisfying among other soaps. Like the other Woods soaps, the consistency is just right and is very manageable. For the price and in general, you will be hard-pressed to find anything better in terms of quality. If the scent isn't your cup of tea, you can use it to clean your floors, counter-tops, etc but remember to try out the other ones. Dispensers also work well with this. Just be careful pouring it into opaque containers because you can't hear it and may end up spilling over like I just did :P

Read Best Reviews of Dr.Woods Products Almond Castile Soap Here

I've been experimenting with various homemade cleaning product recipes and liquid castile soap seems to be a staple. I like the famous Dr. Bronner's stuff, but wasn't feeling up to paying for it. Dr. Woods, however, seems to provide as respectable a soap as one could ask for. While any real faults in any of my experiments are probably due to the recipe itself, this ingredient has reacted as expected and I got to say I've had some great results. When using this soap on its own, I've been impressed as well. The almond aroma is not overwhelming, but clean and natural. I've seen some reviews complaining this doesn't sud well, but I have no complaints there. It rinses completely as well with no surface residue. What causes me to most to recommend this soap is the price. I find this a great buy.

Want Dr.Woods Products Almond Castile Soap Discount?

I love this soap, I had the peppermint and tea tree and I love them, so I wanted to try the almond. Nice mild scent, great for showering and the face. I like it because there are no sulfates. It is also moisturizing, for my skin anyway. I have dry skin also. And, while it does not suds a whole lot, it does enough for me. It is just not a real sudsy soap. But that doesn't mean it is not cleaning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment