Castile Liquid Soap Organic-Tea Tree 8 Ounces

Castile Liquid Soap Organic-Tea Tree 8 OuncesThis soap is awesome. I was originally introduced to it as part of my after piercing care regimen. It works great and is all natural. I've even started using it as face soap because tea tree oil is very good for skin or even acne (comparable to The Body Shop's tea tree oil skin care line). The product is all natural, does not test on animals and the company is a very environmentally conscious one. There are a ton of uses for this soap, from scalp treatment to facials, it's all listed there on the bottle. I will use this stuff forever.

I suffer from acne prone skin and I've been using this soap on my face and I haven't seen 1 pimple since. I will keep purchasing this item.

Buy Castile Liquid Soap Organic-Tea Tree 8 Ounces Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment